Best Dog Harness for Car Travel
Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seatbelt of your car and you’re ready for the Drive
This Dog Travel Harness is also equipped with double stainless steel D-rings to escort your dog to and from the vehicle.
Safety Tested Vehicle Harness
This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: Australia (ADR42/04) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) USA (FMVSS 213)
Simple, One Time Fit
You only have to fit the harness to your dog once . From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.
Engineered to Last
We have used only the strongest and highest quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from Aluminium Alloy, so are light, durable and incredibly strong.
All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink™technology ensures that the harness is the ultimate in strength
The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mould to the shape of the dog for a custom fit
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Girth (cm)||Girth (inches)|
|S||28 – 64||11 – 25|
|M||38 – 86||15 – 34|
|L||49 – 106||19 – 42|
- Crash tested, passed and certified
- Quick, one-time fit
- Double D-rings to escort your dog to and from the vehicle
- Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system
- Ergonomic, moulded chest plate
1. UNLACE AND LOOSEN WEBBINGS FROM ALLOY TRI GLIDE. PLACE HARNESS ON DOG
2. ADJUST BOTH FRONT CHEST WEBBINGS TO A FIRM FIT. USE MEASUREMENTS TO BALANCE WEBBING LENGTHS REPEAT ADJUSTMENT TO REAR GIRTH WEBBINGS
3. LOCK ALL FOUR WEBBINGS IN PLACE BY FEEDING BACK THROUGH ALLOY TRIGLIDE
4. FEED WEBBING TAIL UNDER WEBBING KEEPER AND LOCATE KEEPER BACK AGAINST TRIGLIDE. FOLD EXCESS WEBBING AND SECURE IN KEEPER
5. PLACE FITTED HARNESS ON DOG AND POSITION IN CAR. THREAD SEAT BELT THROUGH BOTH HANDLES AND CLICK INTO BUCKLE. REMOVE SLACK FROM SEAT BELT
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear including:
- Frayed/cut webbing
- Deformed Metal
- UV/sun damage
- Pulled stitches
- Chew and bite marks
ALWAYS REPLACE HARNESS IF SHOWING SIGNS OF DAMAGE
Hand wash in mild detergent and air dry in shade.
Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight